TOTAL ECLIPSE OF MY LIFE



Tangan saya, Cerita saya


Wehhh berapa hari je lagi i will ended my schools life. Imma happy girl in the world rn. After 2years of gruelling preparation and alot of sleeping in class, finally it has come up till this very day, the end of a big battle, THE BATTLE of SPM. Just so you know that, finally the first second third... week SPM is over. I dont think so i really wanna talk about it cause what's pass is passed. Sejarah's paper was quite hard. So do Addmaths paper 2. but everything else seems to went well. Although im not sure whether it's enough or not, but lets just hope for the best. So finally the SPM's ended and just 1 more paper to go. So far im happy about what i've done. There's nothing i could do to change anything, what's done is done. Now im just praying hard that the cikgu yg marking my paper tu would consider my effort, cse I wrote everything i knew or dont know, i just wrote answers in every answer space and added extras. I just really tried my best. PLKN!! just really made me upset i really tknk pergi please..

The Owner


Hola earthlings, Welcome to the blog. Be nice No haters and be respects here. Thanks loveya