TOTAL ECLIPSE OF MY LIFE



Tangan saya, Cerita saya


Helloo-h im back again. It seems like im not been here for a long time. Well the last stories i had posted is on my last day of spm which is last yar. Lama isnit? Well nothing much thou, im just trying to make my blog looks better by updating everyday haha but im here instead. Im Kinda busy with my new job haha. Actually i wanted to telling smthng that i already had some part time job. Ive been planned since last year lagi i thought. I'd to do that sbab nak collect money nak ada new experience and just want to know how it feels like to work and get for my own money. Nothing to says, i just happy working on Mcd with a few good friends. 

I started my job is on 2nd of January 2013. My first time of worked were so horrible. Just so you know that kerja mcd is not easy as people thought. Memang penat the first thing, tp penat tu normal lah sebab semua kerja pun is a must to penat. Jadi student pun penat. Hahahaha let me flashed back my first day of worked. Nahhhh my first day of kerja like seriously macam taik. What i shall did masatu is buat ice cream hahahaha i thing everyone's knew me well  since i dont really expert with something yang perlu kena buat so properly. Ahhhhh my first sundae cone were really worst or else toooooo BAD. Tau menara condong tak? Hah centulah bentuknya haha. Tapi..... lagi senget sebenarnya. Kesian to those who bought ice cream from me hahahha meleleleleleh sial hahahaha :p Tapi dah lama lama dah biasa then i was ok with ice cream things :) EH HARI HARI MAKAN FREE DOH hahahaha

Then the second thing that i really failed is counter dekat ice cream. I knew how to press the number of the duit tu, yg ada exact lah apatah tu tau, but the thing  yg aku really failed is selalu tekan salah ice cream. Bila dah salah tekan, i just go on calculated w my brains instead of bgtau manager. Benda aku tak bgtau manager pun even salah. Aku tk bgtau masatu sebab im afraid if they mad me sebab i did a mistake. Bodoh kan? IKR!! hahahahha then my 3rd day of worked aku shot rm40 mak aih kena bayar sial hahahahahha. Ni semua customer punya pasal aa, kejap minta tu, kejap minta ni, jkgi cancel yg tu, nak yg ni. Dia sedar tak, kjap lagi aku yang kena? hahhahaaha. But overall the job that i had tu memang best, people in there pun baik. They're new friend of mine Hazim, Haziq, Firdaus, Amir, Noh, Sal, Iman, Bishnu, Abg Paan, Kak Falihin, Kak Jannah, Kak Abby, Kak Dayah, Kak Yatie ke nak aku sebut semua staff mcd? haha tapi tu lah i had to stand there for 8hr and my leg are way to broke hari hari haha bye

The Owner


Hola earthlings, Welcome to the blog. Be nice No haters and be respects here. Thanks loveya